Monday, October 12, 2009

A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table



I recently borrowed A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg (aka Orangette) from the library. It was a wonderful read that kept me company for a couple of days.

The book is filled with recipes and stories about how food shaped her life. I remember laughing, crying, and smiling as I read the book. The recipes are easy to follow.

Before I read the book, I didn't think the book was worth purchasing, which is why I borrowed it. But now, I want a copy of my own.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful book...the old me would not usually borrow a book with such a title, i like to eat food but not to make them...*-*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails