Saturday, December 19, 2009

JSB is tricksy.

I was still in bed one morning feeling abandoned and depressed. I hear the front door open and loud footsteps coming down the hall. JSB bursts through the door into my room and exclaims, "I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" I eyed her suspiciously. (JSB Lesson 101: Never take what she says literally.) I asked if she could show me later. She denied my request and insisted that if I don't get up now, I won't get it.

Because I'm a sucker for surprises, I crawled out of bed and followed her into the kitchen. There wasn't anything on the kitchen table so I turned to JSB. She gives me an evil smile and proudly presents to me a napkin.

Only this face can imitate my expression: O.o

"Are you giving me trash?" I ask.

JSB responds, "Open it."

I carefully open the napkin and I see a cracker with some spread.

My surprise.

I gave her the look again: o.O

Eat it.

gosh so demanding.

If you don't eat it, I'm going to take it away.

[
Piee puts the mystery item in her mouth] It was sweet, creamy and delicious.

What is it?

It's Goat Cheese spread from Trader Joe's.


Oh. It was the free sample from Trader Joe's that made a dangerous journey in JSB's pocket from the store to home. You know what the real shocker is? The sample actually made it home in one piece. <3 <3 JSB <3 <3 Cliff notes: This entry is dedicated to JSB and I lub her and her shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails