Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vegas Baaaby!

I took this trip waaay back in March, but I was too busy with school to make a post about it. Before I went, I heard about this patisserie at the Bellagio. I read reviews of the place and the desserts sounded so good that I was drooling with excitement. Once I arrived, I made my way to "Jean-Philippe's Patisserie."

My boyfriend ordered a fruit tart. The fruits were freshed and it was presented beautifully.

Fruit tart.

I ordered the tiramisu-- one of my favorite desserts.

Tiramisu.

We thought the fruit tart tasted better than the tiramisu. I found the tiramisu overly sweet and lacked the expresso taste that I love. The marshmellows on top was a cute touch though.

Location:
First floor of the Bellagio Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails