Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Growing.

Wow. This leadership position is challenging and stressful at the same time. Ever since this position started, I've been dining on Froyo afterward as a treat. I can't say I dislike this position yet, but it's different from what I've done in the past. I've written in my resume how I've lead teams in group projects, but it's nothing compared to running a team and executing goals to meet the expectations of the clientele we're serving.

Despite the struggle from my first 3 session, I'm starting to find my groove. I'm starting to feel more comfortable leading both the class and my team. (Thank goodness.) I thought I would be nervous and anxious at every meeting for the rest of my life, but it feels good to know that I can grow and adapt. I'm waiting to see if I'll grow to enjoy being in a leadership position or if I'll be scarred for life.

Mini-Pumpkin Tart. I was experimenting with crust that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails